Are you a Maidstone resident who is pretty sure your teeth would benefit from some cosmetic intervention, but you’re not sure what treatments are going to best improve your smile? Here at the Roseacre dental practice in Maidstone, our team of dentists are extremely adept at examining individual smiles with a view to providing optimal enhancements.
When you visit us for your consultation, we’ll be able to advise you on the sorts of improvements we can make and how your smile will look following treatment. Did you know numerous surveys have revealed that a beautiful smile is more likely to get you promoted at work and noticed in the dating game. We can help you up your game, both professionally and personally, to help you achieve your goals. Here are 5 of our most popular cosmetic treatments in Maidstone at the moment:
1. Braces: We can help you achieve straighter teeth. Don’t let those overlapping or protruding teeth frustrate you any longer! Our adult braces are very discreet and effective. Expect to have better alignment fast and without drawing excessive attention to your mouth while the braces are in place.
2. Tooth whitening: Whether your teeth have yellowed through age, or you have a particularly stubborn stain you’d like to remove, professional teeth whitening will brighten your teeth by several shades, giving you a rejuvenating, whiter teeth look.
3. Crowns and veneers: Why put up with chipped, cracked and damaged teeth if you really don’t have to? We can fix broken teeth with veneers, which are thin slivers of porcelain, bonded to the teeth to restore them. When a tooth is so badly damaged that a veneer won’t help, a cap can be placed over the top instead. Both of these solutions will add strength to the damaged tooth, so no further chipping or cracking will occur.
4. Dental implants: These are replacement teeth that can be fitted into the jaw, in a gap where an original tooth once was. They are anchored firmly in place using an artificial root, so they won’t shift around, or accidentally fall out, as is sometimes the case with traditional dentures.
5. Anti wrinkle injections: When you’re improving the look of your smile, why not extend that enhancement to include your upper face too. Botox will smooth over forehead wrinkles, frown lines and crows feet.
Looking for a cosmetic dental practice in Maidstone? You’re looking at the right website. Let us improve your smile and transform your life. Please give us a call to book your initial consultation today.